Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Progress

This weekend was a "warm" day in Connecticut so the hubby and I took advantage and did some work outside. There is now officially no signs of Christmas in my household. The lights outside are now packed away and ready for next year. I cleaned windows since I had not done so when we first moved in. I have to say I was very productive on Saturday there was very little time to work on Tinker Bell.


Sunday was a day of laundry and stitchin'. Tinker Bell is almost done, my house is spotless and I am caught up on laundry.

I even made time to go to a Purse Dem! I love purses so it was the perfect ending to a relaxing evening.

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is awesome!! A really productive weekend for home and crafts!! At the risk of sounding silly, what is a Purse Dem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not silly at all its a demonstation. There was every kind of purse you could think of - Coach, Donney & Burke, Fendi etc. Think of a Pampered Chef or Mark Kay get together but of purses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, gotcha! Sounds like my kind of party, I LOVE purses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting my blog Shay, I'm slowly catching up with all my reading
    tinkerbell is coming along nicely, glad you had a nice time at the purse demo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE purses too!!! and bags !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog, Shay. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, thanks from me too!
    Tinkerbell is soooo cute. Nice job.
    sounds like you've been a busy lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tinkerbell is so sweet. Have fun with the purse dem, they are so fun.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete